Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis invests further in unique guest experiences, adding private dining space, River North, which offers sweeping views of the Stan Musial Bridge. This new space comes as an addition to private dining spaces already offered by the Hotel, including its semi-private Sky Lobby and Gaja Wine Room, which features a 1,000 pound table made of reclaimed wood. Through its Chef’s Table experience, the Hotel offers its guests a five-course, off-the-menu meal along with unprecedented access to its world-class kitchen and staff.
Contact us with your inquiry via email at email@example.com or by calling (314) 881-2031.
At Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, private business dinners now come with a view. River North is the newest addition to private dining spaces at the Hotel, offering the perfect venue for private social events or high-stakes business gatherings. River North was repurposed and designed as a residential-style dining room featuring floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the historical River North district of St. Louis and the new Stan Musial Bridge. “We wanted to create a space for private dining that is not only accessible and stylish, but also more interesting and comfortable than a secluded meeting room,” says General Manager Alper Oztok. River North is located on the 8th floor, just steps from the Cielo Bar, and can accommodate up to 20 people.
- Seats up to 20
- Food & Beverage Minimum: Dinner $750 | Lunch $500 | Breakfast $250
GAJA WINE CELLAR
Sip, savour and enjoy casual conversation in this unique social dining space. The Gaja Wine Cellar is a private dining space tucked away in a secluded part of Cielo Restaurant. Gather with guests around the 1,000 pound (450 kilograms), ten foot long (3 metres) communal table fashioned from the rafters of St. Louis’ Old Mission Baptist Church, which was destroyed by a tornado in 2011. Enjoy house Gaja wine from Piemonte, Italy, kept in the room’s private wine cellar on wine racks also built from salvaged wood from the Old Mission Baptist Church. Let Cielo's sommelier artfully craft an exquisite, customized tasting from his wine cellar. And since great wines are even better with great food, graze on delectable antipasti and small plates from Cielo or enjoy a specially designed multi-course meal.
- Seats up to 10 | Reception 25 |
- Food & Beverage Minimum: Dinner $500
Sky Lobby - Fireplace
Enjoy the warm setting of the fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, a view of the Eads and Martin Luther King Bridges and access to the terrace. Fireplace dining is ideal for a semi-private meal for two or up to 72 guests. There is no shortage of culinary options here. For parties up to 12, guests can order from Cielo Restaurant's menu of house-made Italian favorites, featuring cravable small plates and antipasti, homemade pizzas, pastas and the freshest meats and seafood.
- Seats up to 24 | Reception 72
- Food & Beverage Minimum: Dinner $1000 | Lunch $750 | Breakfast $500
Seats 2 to 10 guests
For foodies, the hottest seats in the house are in Cielo’s kitchen. The Chef’s Table experience gives diners a behind-the-scenes view of a world-class kitchen and an evening of off-the-menu dining. Chef’s Table is a foodie's dream come true. Upon arrival, enjoy a rare, guided tour of the Cielo kitchen while sipping a glass of bubbly – the perfect tour companion.
Settle into a seat at the private granite Chef’s Table and watch Cielo’s culinary pros prepare an exquisite five-course meal, paired with complementary wines, beer, or cocktails. Expect plenty of insider tips, discussion of culinary trends and engagement from the culinary team are they prepare, sear and plate unique offerings made especially for you. This interactive dining experience is available from Monday to Sunday. Cost per person is $95 per person for a 5-course menu. The seven course tasting menu is $125 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Additional beverage pairings available for $35 per person and the premium pairing for $50 per person. Call Cielo at (314) 881-5759 to make your reservation.
For more information about private dining at Cielo, contact Jennifer Moore at +1 (314) 881-2031 or via email. Please fill in your information below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Pricing & INFORMATION
- 3-course minimum - Friday and Saturday, 2-course minimum - Sunday-Thursday
- 12-25 guests: select two menu items per course, above 25 guests: select one menu item per course
- Menu priced per person | pricing subject to city tax, sales tax, 18% service charge and 3% administrative fee
- Parking: Above 25 guests $6 valet parking. Complimentary self parking
- Bar Parties: $20 food & beverage minimum per person, plus tax and gratuity
- Inquire for billing policies
- Cake Cutting Fee: $3 per person, plus tax and gratuity
- Contact our team via phone (314) 881-2031 or email for any dietary restrictions or other inquiries
> HORS D'OEUVRES <
$18 per person | choose three items
butler passed or displayed reception | only available in conclusion with a 3-course meal
- LOBSTER 'blt'
- SEARED TUNA MEDALLION mango salsa
- PHYLLO TART balsamic red onion jam, goat cheese
- PROSCIUTTO CROSTINI citrus fennel slaw
- CHARRED PITA edemame, cucumber, burrata, spicy oil
- OLIVE OIL TOAST greens, pine nut, parmesan cheese
- STUFFED STRAWBERRY goat cheese, pistachio
- OCTOPUS SALAD potato, red onion, celery
- GREEK 'BITE' whipped feta cheese
- WALNUT TOAST gorgonzola, peppered bacon, honey
- BAY SCALLOP CEVICHE cucumber, avocado
- BEEF TARTARE low temperature egg sauce, pumpernickel
- GOAT CHEESE roasted tomato, cracker, pesto drizzle
- MUSHROOM TART roasted tomatillo salsa
- MINI BEEF WELLINGTON
- STUFFED ARTICHOKE boursin cheese
- TOASTED RAVIOLI
- COCONUT SHRIMP sweet and chilly sauce
- EGGPLANT ARANCINI lobster
- CHICKEN MEAT BALL sherry emulsion
- BBQ PULLED PORK cheddar cheese, jalapeno cracker
- ITALIAN SAUSAGE sweet peppers, phyllo cup, mozzarella
- CRAB RANGOON
- BRUSSEL SPROUT LOLLIPOP onion bacon jam
> DINNER MENU <
> LUNCH SELECTION <
> BREAKFAST <
$48 per person
available Monday - Saturday | 6:30 am - 11:00 am
- chilled juice: orange, cranberry, apple, v8
- regular and decaffeinated lavazza coffee and selection of ikaati tea
- market-fresh fruit and berries, low-fat plain and flavored yogurt
- housemade granola, low-fat milk
- oatmeal, raisin, almond, walnut, cranberry, brown sugar, low-fat milk
- croissant, danish, muffin, bagel, butter, fruit preserves, cream cheese
- scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, applewood smoked bacon, chicken apple sausage
- smoked salmon, red onion, caper, bagel